Hi NSW Brown Owls,
If anyone would like to bring excess craft supplies to the first Sydney Brown Owls meeting that would be great. We will package them up into kits and organise for them to be delivered to Mike’s to be shared out for “Re-stash A Crafter“.
Some ideas from the Handmade Help website are:
- yarn, knitting needles, yarn needle and little scissors
- yarn, crochet hooks, yarn needle and little scissors
- fabric, threads, needles, pins, scissors
- felt, threads, needles, pins, scissors
- rovings, drop spindle, bobbins
- canvas or linen, embroidery hoop, threads, needles and little scissors
If you want to donate some handmade items to ‘Handmade Help‘ you can also bring them to the meeting.
Some items needed include:
- Handmade quilts, bed linens, knitted and crocheted blankets, cushions
- Handmade Kitchen Linens
- Home-made Curtains
- Handmade Jewellery and Accessories
- Knitted and crocheted winter clothing
- Hot Water Bottles with Covers
- Handmade Toys
- Handmade Stationery
- Handmade Clothing
If you want to donate some craft supplies or handmade goodies but can’t make it to the meeting, send me an email and we can work out an alternative drop off point.
Looking forward to meeting everyone at Centre House, Lane Cove Thursday March 5 from 7-10PM.
Bell (Sunny Day Owl)