We thought it was about time Hobart had a Brown Owls group all of it’s on… So, we have found a clubhouse and we are gathering! Soon! Yay! You can find us on Facebook here.
So, lets get organised…
Where: The old MCHN building, in the playground (yes, in it!), Batchelor Way, Taroona.
When: Every last Saturday of the month, starting from September 24th.
What time: 1.30 – 4.30pm, including time to set up and pack up.
What should you bring?
– Some crafty projects to work on. There is a small amount table of space for machine sewing, lots of space for hand work.
– A cup for drinking from. There will be tea, cows milk and sugar available. Feel free to bring a special drink along.
– A plate of afternoon tea to share. Gluten free options would be appreciated, but not essential.
– A little bit of money (about $4) for venue hire. The venue is quite cheap, so any surplus will be saved in a kitty to pay for weeks here attendance may be low. Lets see how we go…
– Children are ok to come if you need that option – the playground is right there and visible from the house, but this may be your special time away from owlets, which is perfectly great too
Look forward to seeing you there!