When: Wed 11th Aug
Where: Box Factory – Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls – the first 25 to RSVP are IN! Please include what activity you would like to do in your RSVP
Hand Stitched Applique – original meeting here
We will be finishing off the stitching and then making them in to lavender cushions.
For the hand stitched applique please bring:
- Your kit from the original meeting (If you don’t have a kit from the original meeting and can’t bare to miss out please email us and we will see if we can find a few spares.
- Fabric (the same size as the calico piece).
- Matching thread
We will supply stuffing and lavender
Felt Beads – original meeting here
For the felting you’ll need to bring:
- $3 for supplies (this will cover enough roving for 3 beads)
- a bar of soap
- a towel
- a plastic container (about the size of an ice-cream container)
- a metal or wooden skewer (metal is best but wood is fine too)
See you there!
The Adelaide Owl Prefects