This week is hand stitched appliqué with Brown Owl Susan!
When: Wednesday Jan 27th 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: Box Factory – Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls – the first 25 to RSVP are IN!
The project is hand stitched appliqued cupcakes complete with embroidered cake stand.
Susan has created kits that contain everything you need – Well maybe bring a pair of scissors… that’s all though! Kits will be $4 each and will contain:
- a piece of calico
- 2 cupcakes ironed on and ready to stitch
- cake holder drawn on for an embroidery lesson (a later brown owls session!)
- 2 buttons for the cupcakes
- thread (for appliqué stitching)
- a copy of the pattern
- some instructions on how to use the sticky paper etc in readiness for appliqué.
If you’d like to take part please added that you would like a kit in your RSVP.
You need to comment ONLY once when you RSVP with your name and initial (eg Cherry G! Kit Please). Please only RSVP for one person on your comment to keep it fair.
As always bring along your crafted creations, ‘zines and books to show off, too.