We will be making mini books from playing cards and recycled paper!
They are small.
They are cute.
They are recycled.
They are easy to make.
They will make lovely little gifts.
They will fit inside your purse!
When: Wed 26th May
Where: Box Factory – Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls – the first 25 to RSVP are IN!
What to bring:
- 2 playing cards per book (front and back cover)
- enough paper for 20-40 pages per book (you can put in more or less)
- pencil to trace the pages
- scissors to cut the pages
- heavy thread or floss
- hole punch
- x3 pegs or x2 bull-dog clips
- white PVA glue (supplied on the night)
ps – if you’d rather not bind mini books with us feel free to BYO.